Picked up this game from a co-worker in trade for a 17" Sony LCD and 2Gb of DDR memory... can you say "SHWING!!!". Thanks again Eric!
Created this page...
Before putting this game back together, I ended up doing a few "little" things to it. I sanded and painted the front panel where the speakers are since it was scraped up pretty good. Then I sanded and painted the bottom support wood since it was ugly. Then I sanded and painted the black areas next to the monitor bezel and control panel. Then I touched up the paint on the sides of the game... I have to say overall the sides were in good condition, there were just a few scrapes that went down to wood. Those have all been painted and I took care to only paint the bare wood so it blends very well. After doing that, I installed some reproduction side art. Then some brand new t-molding.
See... just a few "little" things.
REPAIRS TO DATE:
(AS OF: 06-16-2009)
- Cleaned everything with Windex and Magic Erasers
- Painted front panel where speakers are located
- Painted bottom cabinet support black
- Painted inside "sides" where bezel and control panel are
- Installed reproduction sideart
- Installed new t-molding
- Adjusted lower monitor(green gun may be acting up)
TO BE DONE:
- Install cap-kit on both monitors
- Strip and repaint coin doors
- Find better condition Plexiglas monitor bezel
Site maintained by: Jeff
Last update: 06-16-2009